Central Park Bed and Breakfast Policies
Thank you for choose our inn for your business trip, vacation, or weekend getaway retreat, we will make your stay here in Louisville, Kentucky as pleasant as possible.
We have the following policies, please read through them, and if you have any questions, please contact us.
To make a reservation, click “book now”, call us directly at 502-644-1105 or email us using our contact form.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold a room.
- We will provide a verbal confirmation followed by a written confirmation by email.
- Security Policy: Our booking engine, SuperINN.com uses a VeriSign Extended Validation SSL which gives Web site visitors an easy and reliable way to establish trust online. Only SSL Certificates with Extended Validation (EV) will trigger high security Web browsers to display a green address bar with the name of the organization that owns the SSL Certificate and the name of the Certificate Authority that issued it. The green bar shows site visitors that the transaction is encrypted and the organization has been authenticated according to the most rigorous industry standard.
Because we are a small inn, cancellations significantly affect us. If you must postpone your visit, reach us by phone, not email, 7 days prior to your intended stay to avoid charges.
A cancellation fee of 1/2 the first night’s lodging, will be charged. However, if your reservation is less than 7 days away, you will be responsible for any nights which are not resold.
- Cancellations may be made by phone, email or fax.
- Reservations cancelled more than 7 days in advance of the date of arrival are accepted with no charge.
- Reservations cancelled from 7 days to the date of arrival are charged the full amount unless the room is re-booked.
- Derby weekend, holiday weekends, group bookings, and several convention weeks require longer cancellation periods (Derby cancellations before January 1st, please contact us for all other requirements).
- A non-refundable deposit equal to the fees for one half of the total room booking is also due for these special bookings.
- Also, we require a 100% non-refundable deposit for Friday and Saturday night booking
No Show Guests:
- When you fail to arrive as scheduled it prevents us from providing a room to another guest and we will be forced to charge your account accordingly. We hate to do this so please let us know if you wish to change or cancel your reservation.
- There is an option available for anyone to cover any unexpected necessity to cancel your trip. Check out these sites for more information on trip insurance, here are just a few: www.insuremytrip.com and www.travelguard.com
- There are many more excellent companies out there that also cover such things as weather delay, medical emergencies, rental car damage, etc.
Check-In: 3:00 p.m. Unless previous arrangements have been made (extra fee may apply).
Check-Out: 11:00 a.m. Unless previous arrangements have been made (extra fee may apply).
Smoking Policy: Central Park is a non-smoking facility. However, our rooms have easy access to patios, and porches where smoking is allowed. Smoking inside will result in a $250 charge to your credit card.
No Candles: No candles are allowed in any of our rooms, suites, or cottage, because of potential fire hazard.
Children at the Inn: Adults only in our rooms. Our carriage house is built to accommodate families with children under the age of 12. In some instances children may be accommodated but arrangements for them to stay at the inn MUST be made at the time of booking.
Dogs at the Inn:
- No pets are currently permitted.
- Payment may be made via personal check(credit card info is held until check clears), traveler’s check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or of course, U.S. currency(cash)
Note: an additional 16% sales/lodging tax will be added to the room rate charge.
To cancel or modify an existing reservation, please call us directly at 502-644-1105 or email us using our contact form. Please have your confirmation number handy.