Central Park Bed and Breakfast Policies
Thank you for choose our inn for your business trip, vacation, or weekend getaway retreat, we will make your stay here in Louisville, Kentucky as pleasant as possible.
We have the following policies, please read through them, and if you have any questions, please contact us.
- To make a reservation, click "book now", call us directly at 502-638-1505 or email us using our contact form.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to hold a room.
- We will provide a verbal confirmation followed by a written confirmation by fax, email or mail.
- Cancellations may be made by phone, email or fax.
- Reservations cancelled more than 7 days in advance of the date of arrival are accepted with no charge.
- Reservations cancelled from 6 days to the date of arrival are charged the full amount unless the room is rebooked.
- Derby weekend, holiday weekends, group bookings, and several convention weeks require longer cancellation periods (please contact us).
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100 per room is also due for these special bookings.
- Also, we require a $100 nonrefundable deposit for Friday and Saturday night booking
No Show Guests:
- When you fail to arrive as scheduled it prevents us from providing a room to another guest and we will be forced to charge your account accordingly. We hate to do this so please let us know if you wish to change or cancel your reservation.
- There is an option available for anyone to cover any unexpected necessity to cancel your trip. Check out these sites for more information on trip insurance, here are just a few:
www.insuremytrip.com and www.travelguard.com
- There are many more excellent companies out there that also cover such things as weather delay, medical emergencies, rental car damage, etc.
Check-In: 3:00 p.m. Unless previous arrangements have been made (extra fee may apply).
Check-Out: 11:00 a.m. Unless previous arrangements have been made (extra fee may apply).
Smoking Policy: Central Park is a non-smoking facility. However, our rooms have easy access to patios, and porches where smoking is allowed. Smoking inside will result in a $250 charge to your credit card.
No Candles: No candles are allowed in any of our rooms, suites, or cottage, because of potential fire hazard.
Children at the Inn: Adults only in our rooms. Our carriage house is built to accommodate families with children under the age of 12. In some instances children may be accommodated but arrangements for them to stay at the inn MUST be made at the time of booking.
Dogs at the Inn:
- The Carriage House is dog friendly. We have a $25 per pet per stay fee in addition to the room rate.
- If the dog is left unattended in the room we ask that you crate him/her. There is no other charge unless there should be some damage/soiling done to the room.
- Payment may be made via personal check, traveler's check, Visa, MasterCard, or, of course, U.S. currency(cash)
Note: an additional .16 tax will be added to the room rate charge.